LED display troubleshooting
After the screen controller is properly connected to the computer and the HUB distribution board and screen, you need to provide the controller with 10V power to make it work normally (at this time, do not directly connect with 220, 'Shen voltage). At the moment of power-on, a bright line or "flower screen" will appear on the screen for a few seconds. This bright line or "flower screen" is a normal test phenomenon to remind users that the screen will start to work normally. Within 2 seconds, this phenomenon is automatically eliminated, and the screen enters the normal working state.
2. What are the reasons for not loading or communication?
The reasons for not communicating and loading are probably the same, which may be caused by the following reasons. Please compare with the listed items and operations.
1. Make sure that the control system hardware is powered on correctly. (Ten 5V)
2. Check and confirm that the serial cable used to connect the controller is a straight-through cable, not a crossover cable.
3. Check and confirm that the serial port connection cable is in good condition and there is no loosening or falling off at both ends.
4. Select the correct product model, correct transmission method, correct serial port number, correct serial transmission rate according to the LED display control software and the control card you choose, and set it correctly according to the dial switch diagram provided in the software. Controls the address bits and serial transmission rate on the system hardware.
5. Check whether the jumper cap is loose or detached; if the jumper cap is not loose, make sure that the jumper cap is in the correct direction.
6. If the loading still fails after checking and calibrating above, please use a multimeter to measure whether the serial port of the connected computer or control system hardware is damaged to confirm whether it should be returned to the computer manufacturer or the control system hardware The body is also tested.
What does automatic or manual brightness adjustment mean?
Brightness adjustment refers to the adjustment between the darkest and brightest that the screen can display, not the light adjustment. Automatic brightness adjustment is based on the different brightness that should appear in different time periods, and is automatically adjusted to a predetermined brightness by the wide LED screen control system. Manual brightness adjustment refers to the operation of the LED screen control system by the end user to make the LED screen reach a specified brightness.
Fourth, what is the reason why the LED screen appears completely black?
During the application of the control system, we occasionally encounter the phenomenon that the screen of the LED screen is completely black. The same phenomenon may be caused by a variety of reasons, and even the process of the screen turning black may vary depending on different operations or different environments. For example, it may be black immediately upon power-on, or it may turn black during loading, or it may turn black after sending, etc .:
1. Make sure that all hardware including the control system is powered on correctly. (+ 5V, don't connect wrong or wrong)
2. Check and confirm whether the serial cable used to connect the controller is loose or falling off. (If it turns black during the loading process, it is probably due to this reason, that is, the communication line is interrupted due to loose communication lines during the communication process, so the screen becomes black. Do not think that the screen body does not move, the line cannot be loosened Please check it out. This is important for quick answers.)
3. Check and confirm whether the LED screen and the HUB distribution board connected to the main control card are tightly connected and inserted backwards.
5. The reason why the whole screen of the unit board is not bright or dark
1. Visually check whether the power cable, the 26P cable between the unit boards and the power module indicator are normal.
2. Use a multimeter to measure the normal voltage of the unit board, and then measure whether the voltage output of the power module is normal. If not, it is determined that the power module is bad.
3. Measure the low voltage of the power module and adjust the trim (fine adjustment of the power module near the indicator) to make the voltage reach the standard.