Outdoor led screen maintenance knowledge
2. To avoid possible problems, we can choose passive protection and active protection, try to keep the items that may cause damage to the outdoor led screen away from the screen, and wipe the screen as gently as possible when cleaning the screen. The possibility is minimized.
3. The outdoor led screen has the closest relationship with our users, and it is necessary to do a good job of cleaning and maintenance. Long-term exposure to the outdoor environment, wind, sun, dust, etc. are easy to be dirty. Over time, the screen must be a piece of dust. This needs to be cleaned in time to cover the surface with dust for a long time to affect the viewing effect.
4. It is required that the power supply is stable and the grounding is well protected. Do not use it in harsh natural conditions, especially in strong lightning weather.
5. Water, iron powder and other conductive metal objects are strictly forbidden in the screen. Outdoor large led screens should be placed in a low dust environment as much as possible. Large dust will affect the display effect, and too much dust will damage the circuit. If water enters for various reasons, please cut off the power immediately and contact the maintenance personnel until the display panel inside the screen is dry before using.
6. Switch sequence of outdoor led screen:
A: Turn on the control computer first to enable it to run normally, and then turn on the outdoor LED large screen.
B: Turn off the large outdoor LED screen first, and then turn off the computer.
7. It is recommended that outdoor led screens have a rest period of more than 2 hours per day, and outdoor led screens are used at least once a week during the rainy season. Generally turn on the screen at least once a month and light up for more than 2 hours.
8. The outdoor large LED screen needs to be checked regularly to see if it is working properly, and the line is damaged. If it is not working, it should be replaced in time. If the line is damaged, it must be repaired or replaced in time.
9. Don't stay in full white, full red, full green, full blue and other bright screens for a long time during playback, so as not to cause excessive current, excessive heating of the power cord, and damage to the LED lights, which will affect the display life. Do not disassemble and splice the screen body at will!
10. The outdoor LED large screen main control computer and other related equipment should be placed in an air-conditioned, dusty room to ensure the computer's ventilation and heat dissipation and stable work.
11. It is forbidden for non-professionals to touch the internal wiring of the outdoor led screen, so as to avoid electric shock or damage to the wiring; if there is a problem, please have it checked by a professional.
By understanding the maintenance knowledge of outdoor LED screens, I hope that everyone can realize that outdoor LED screens are like traditional electronic products. In the process of use, not only need to pay attention to methods, but also be diligent in maintaining and maintaining the display screen; If there is a problem, please ask a professional to repair it immediately, so that it will not affect the user's visual experience under long-term use, and can also extend the life of the outdoor LED screen.